• Information for Seniors

    Any student who has taken a JCC course while attending SCS, must request a transcript to be sent to their college upon graduation. JCC transcripts are not sent to the high school. Use the form below for transcript requests.


    Seniors are given a scholarship packet in the spring. These scholarships will be given out at Awards Night in June.  Other scholarships are emailed to seniors throughout the year and copies are available in the guidance office.

    Chautauqua Region Community Foundation

    Apply online at: www.crcfonline.org

    Financial Aid

    Seniors and one parent must obtain a FSA ID# to complete and file the FAFSA form for Federal Student Aid for college. Please go to: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa and follow the instructions for completing this process. You may begin to complete this form after October 1 of every year using prior-year taxes.

    Tap Program

    The State of New York provides funds to students to attend college at New York State schools only. Once you have completed the FAFSA form and listed a New York State college on your form, you will be directed to a link to complete the TAP Application. You may also go to: https://www.hesc.ny.gov/pay-for-college/apply-for-financial-aid/nys-tap.html to complete this process.