Welcome to Sherman Central School District
Families moving into the Sherman Central School District who wish to register children are asked to call the district office, (716) 761-6121. The staff will assist with the registration process as well as secure records from your child’s previous district.
Items Needed to Register Your Child:
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Proof of residency
- Academic records including but not limited to; recent report card, transcript, Individualized Education Plan.
- The Guidance Department can assist with the attainment of these records
- All of the forms in the links to the left, with the exception of the dental health certificate, which is optional.
**Please note - to register a student for the full-day program Pre-Kindergarten classes, please click here**