Welcome to Sherman Central School District
Families moving into the Sherman Central School District who wish to register children are asked to call the district office, (716) 761-6121. The staff will assist with the registration process as well as secure records from your child’s previous district.
Items Needed to Register Your Child:
- Copy of child’s birth certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Proof of residency
- Academic records including but not limited to; recent report card, transcript, Individualized Education Plan.
- The Guidance Department can assist with the attainment of these records
- Registration Form (please click on the link to the left entitled "New Student Registration Form")
- Free and Reduced Meal Application (please click on the link to the left entitled "Free/Reduced Lunch Form").
Registration for Pre-Kindergarten Classes (Full Day Program)
Registration packets will be mailed in the spring of each school year. This packet will include a date for screenings. Once you have received this information please call to set up a time to have your child screened.
Students eligible for Pre-K must be:
- District Residents
- Four years old by December 1st
*Please note that if you would like your child to ride the bus that they must be 4 years of age or older. Prior to this age you must arrange for transportation of your child.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding this process. We look forward to working with you and your child. Welcome to our district.